NERDY on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 , 9:16 AM


Stay home wednesday!
Woke up at 1pm, haha and played lappy all the way till 5pm! At 6pm, settled down and read through my oral notes. Booo, oral next week. Then break-fast. After break-fast studied all the way till 11pm. Wooots! English, english and MORE english! Heeeh! I'm so going to complete the vocab worksheet i've found in my last year secondary 5 file! And need to practice more on my picture & conversation. Hopefully can seek help from Ms June tomorrow. I will be bringing my pile of notes. Huahuahua! ;D So tomorrow would be in school from 10am onwards. Bleargs. Afterwhich off to meet dearest! (;

Last sunday, had iftar at my crib! Thanks, amalina,yani,nazirah,athirah,sharinah,tassya,yati & lubie for coming down and breaking-fast together! Pictures are in my camera, i'll upload it soon. And on tuesday, me,myles, nazirah & yani went to sengkang to iftar at sharinah's crib! Sadly only the 4 of us can make it. The next upcoming one would be next week, at nazirah's crib.

Next week i have to attend the night food hygiene course with belinda sayang! Other then that, i'm free uh. And tomorrow is my first day of tuition. Friday, going to mug maths with rizal. OHMYEE, and ite studies, i've to dump it one side. Booo. I just wana to get over oral and done with, so one burden is done. I still have prelims to go through! I think its right after holidays. Haish. Then thailand/raya preparations. Giler babs pe!

And and i think i want to change my blog URL soon. So yeahh.

toodles!


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / MULTIPLY / MYSPACE / TAGGED / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

I'm Nat, 17 :) I'm a nerd living on Pluto and studying for my O'level this year, very very busy.
27/10/92. Google Chrome Best Viewed.

T a g b o a r d
web site hit counter
since 5 nov 07
human being (s)

My window live My Lj (: Aisyah(: Ayu Alisah Attirah(: Amalyn Atiqah Aiidah AKUTOULOVESYOU Afiqah(: Aikha Acha Arif Anirah Afiq dude (: Ayeesyah Belinda Beylo Hawt Catherine Caroline Diddy Demi Deq Feeza(: Deepan Dyla Ezum Farhain Farah Ferina(: Faidah Fareedz Farizi Faiz Farhana Fadhila Fadzil Gladys Hical Hazwan HAs Ifah Izwan Leslie JY Khairi Kaye MR POON Minn Munirah Maslina Mariam Nazia(: Nasyitah Naddy(: Naddy Nasirah Nazihah Nadhirah Navin Nabil Nazirah Rezar Rahayu Razi Rifqi Rachel Sheikh Shahid Shukri Soleha Sarah Sarah Amelia Syahirah Sheikh Sharon Sharmaine Syafiq Shakira Safuan Tirna Wal-wal Yo Yi Cheng Yad chucky Zila Ziey Zharfan Zahidah Zafri


Layout: 16thday x