Malas on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 , 6:29 AM

HELLO!

OHMYGEE! I'm so lazy to update when it is the holidays. Gahhh. Seriously lazy! And iam left with 3 more days after that i'am off to thailand! Will be departing on SUNDAY @ 520AM. Kekeke. Terminal 1, Thai Airways. ( Just for you information!) :D Will be there for 2 weeks and will be back only on the 9 october. Yeahh. I will be there for business attachment and will be working too. Hehee. I will definitely miss my loves ones for sure, but iam still considering whther to bring my laptop along or not? Mhmm. And iam lazy to elaborate more.

Today is mummy's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! HEHEHE :D
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUPRISE TONIGHT!

and and those are the pictures taken during jalan raya with ITE mates. :D
More at facebook okays?





toodles!



EMAIL / FACEBOOK / MULTIPLY / MYSPACE / TAGGED / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

I'm Nat, 17 :) I'm a nerd living on Pluto and studying for my O'level this year, very very busy.
27/10/92. Google Chrome Best Viewed.

T a g b o a r d
web site hit counter
since 5 nov 07
human being (s)

My window live My Lj (: Aisyah(: Ayu Alisah Attirah(: Amalyn Atiqah Aiidah AKUTOULOVESYOU Afiqah(: Aikha Acha Arif Anirah Afiq dude (: Ayeesyah Belinda Beylo Hawt Catherine Caroline Diddy Demi Deq Feeza(: Deepan Dyla Ezum Farhain Farah Ferina(: Faidah Fareedz Farizi Faiz Farhana Fadhila Fadzil Gladys Hical Hazwan HAs Ifah Izwan Leslie JY Khairi Kaye MR POON Minn Munirah Maslina Mariam Nazia(: Nasyitah Naddy(: Naddy Nasirah Nazihah Nadhirah Navin Nabil Nazirah Rezar Rahayu Razi Rifqi Rachel Sheikh Shahid Shukri Soleha Sarah Sarah Amelia Syahirah Sheikh Sharon Sharmaine Syafiq Shakira Safuan Tirna Wal-wal Yo Yi Cheng Yad chucky Zila Ziey Zharfan Zahidah Zafri


Layout: 16thday x